Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) mainly used as a replacement substance to another expensive materials. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) provides the proven performance and better quality.
- 40% water paint, oil varnish paint (remain is other additives: plastic resin, kaolin, etc…)
- 60% skim coat (remain is other additives: cement, etc…)
- Application in another type of Paints: wood coating, Epoxy coating, marine paints, powder coating, PU paints, industrial paints, stone paint, industrial lacquer, waterproofing paints, etc…
- High whiteness
- High purity
The advantage of utility
- The decorative of Interior paint mainly used Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) to extent expensive composition and control glossy in construction.
- In some of the exterior paint formulas, Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) helps to prevent changing by the weather and stabilize pH during decomposing. Calcium Carbonate contributes the Rheology and shrinkage applications.
- The above of road marking, traffic paint, Marble Carbonat are combined to provide high whiteness, opacity and even saving costs.
- High content of TiO2 in white powder coating can be utilized from the pigment distance and expand Calcium Carbonate features used for water-equipments and other indoor equipments to saving costs but it still maintains the gloss, colour and opacity of the product.
- The Elastomeric proof coating uses colour for the brighten and opacity, Carbnonate could reinforce the optical property.
- Calcium Carbonate is the expanding colour in the printer’s ink, provide the turbidity, viscosity and control the glossy. It also can use as the colour dye and support to disperse.