1. The chemical composition
- After burning, it is usually gray white, milk
- Due to the high content of CaO, avoid moisture
3. Application of Dolomite
In steel and metallurgical industry
- Improve and stabilize soil pH, reduce acidity, reduce acidity, loosen soil.
- Restrict, inhibit the growth of insects, nematodes, fungal damage the root system, which helps develop a healthy root system, antibacterial.
- Helping plants avoid yellowing, falling young fruit, caused by lack of calcium and magnesium.
- Provide adequate secondary substances calcium, magnesium for soil and plants, make plants strong photosynthesis, increase productivity and quality of agricultural products.
- Use for all crops
- Depending on the pH of the soil
- The amount of fertilizer: 150 - 250 kg / 1000m2 Before or after fertilizing for 3 to 5 weeks
Size: 10 - 70mm.
Packing in Jumbo Bag 1.40 MT/bag
Contact us for Burnt Dolomite:
VIET NAM TECHNOLOGY MINERALS JSC - SHC GROUP
Mr. Steve (International Sales manager - Minerals Divisions)
WhatsApp: +84 93 618 1398