Experience of using gravel pebble stone for garden decoration
- Using natural garden gravel is better than using artificial gravel
- Choose the gravel color that matches the owner's par and the overall garden design.
- Garden gravel should not be too thick because it will lose oxygen from the soil, affecting the growth of flowers in the garden.
- If the garden floor is soil, it should be cleaned before paving, after that use a net placed on the bottom layer and then put gravel on it. This ensures ventilation, helps better drainage, and limits weed growth.
- Choose a gravel of moderate size, beautiful shape, no peculiar shape because it is easy to make a bad impression.
- When spreading stones, it is necessary to measure the specific area to avoid waste. The smooth, non-sharp gravel should be placed on the top layer, both beautiful and safe.
- During use, it is necessary to pay attention to cleaning the gravel regularly to avoid mold and loss of aesthetics.
- Pay attention to build a good drainage system so that if it rains a lot, it will not cause waterlogging, causing the tree to rot and die.
Our Company has experiences in manufaturing and supplying types of Decorative Pebble Stone
For any information, please contact:
NO.18 SON HA MINERALS COMPANY
Factory: Mam Xoi Mountain, Thanh Son Commune, Kim Bang District, Ha Nam Province, Viet nam
Telephone: +84 936 212 598
Hotline: +84 986 358 011 (Whatsapp / Wechat) - Mr. Thomas
mr seow Reply
hi, We are the largest importer of pebble stones for the landscape and building construction industry in Singapore. Our annual procurement is 400 containers namely from Philippines, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Malaysia and last but not least Vietnam. If you do express interest to work with us, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com/10/2021