1/ Position: Exporting Sales Executive (Minerals field)
2/ Demand: 02 staffs
3/ Job descriptions:
- Post information about products on international commerce website to promote products to foreign markets.
- Finding potential customers
- Consulting, negotiating and fixing sales contracts with customers.
- Receiving customers at the office or factory when they need to visit company.
- Attending to business trip on site or domestic factories.
4/ Gereral requirement
- Gender: Male
- Ages: 20-24
- Qualification: University degree is required and the major is in Trading, Economics, import-export.
- Skill: Self-planning work and making report, good presentation and negotiation.
- Language: English (Listening, Reading, Speaking and writing well).
- Addition: Well using MS office, Excel, Powerpoint; experienced in writing online advertising on the website; able to work independently or in a team; have a sense of learning and desire for business. Priority is given to candidates with experience in the mineral field.
5/ Working system, salary and welfare
- Working system
- Working time: From Monday until the end of Saturday morning. Starting at 8:00 to 12:00 and the afternoon is from 13:00 to 17:00.
- Off-working on Holidays and New Year according to the regulations of the Government.
- Probationary period of 2-3 months, depending on the ability to meet the job.
- Salary: Basic salary + sales bonus.
- The probationary salary is at least equal to 80% of agreed salary when official. In case of candidate has enough experience, they can work immediately.
- Salary will be paid on the 5th of month.
- There are allowances and bonuses on holidays and New Year.
- Company helds travel from 01-02 times per year.
- Be entitled to company welfare fund (employees have the opportunity to donate apartment valued more than one billion VND).
- Giving supports to staffs, visit the family on holidays.
6/ Contact Information:
- Company name: No.18 Son Ha Minerals Company Limited
- Contact person: Mr. Henry Nguyen (Nguyen Van Hung)
- Phone: +84 931 717 698
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org